Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Domestic diva Martha Stewart gets bloody lip from her French bulldog Francesca















Domestic diva Martha Stewart had to get several stitches after her beloved French bulldog busted her lip.

Stewart said she must have startled the pooch Tuesday night as she prepared to head from her Bedford, N.Y., home to Manhattan for her show, according to media reports last night.

"As I leaned down to whisper goodbye to a dozing Francesca, I must have startled her, because she bolted upright with such force that she hit me in the face like a boxing glove hitting an opponent's face," Stewart wrote on her blog Wednesday.

"I was entirely startled and my neck snapped back. I felt a bit of whiplash as blood gushed forth from my split lip. Frannie was as upset as I was and cowered in her bed."

After realizing she had a "pretty serious gash," Stewart said she called her daughter and asked her to make sure a plastic surgeon would be waiting for her at the emergency room, the Hollywood Reporter said.

Stewart then called police to ask for a ride to the hospital before remembering that her own personal driver was already waiting to take her into New York

No comments:

Post a Comment