Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Geraldo Rivera: I was ‘manually raped’ by TSA agent at airport


Don't touch Geraldo's junk - or else he'll tell Fox all about it.

Geraldo Rivera told "Fox and Friends" on Friday that he was "manually raped" by a TSA screener before a flight to war-torn Afghanistan recently.

Rivera got to grinding his ax against the security agency during a discussion about an 18-month-old toddler who was pulled off a JetBlue flight last week because her name was reportedly on a no-fly list.

"The last time I flew to Afghanistan, I got manually raped by a guy, the scanner wasn't working…this guy, it seemed to me, was getting off on it," Rivera said, drawing a gasp and a giggle from "Friends" host Gretchen Carlson.

"And the tighter I got and the angrier I got, and then he just wanted to be a little more intimate, and go up here and go down there," he continued, while manhandling co-anchor Steve Doocy.

"I said, 'Man oh man, if that was [FOX NEWS HOST]Shep Smith there would have been a real blow out. You know, he - Shep has said don't touch my, uh…"

"J-U-N-K," Carlson chimed in.

"Yea," Rivera said. "My junk was junked!"

"Don't touch my junk," became the rallying cry for opponents to the TSA's pat-down procedures in 2010 after California software engineer John Tyner recorded himself telling a checkpoint agent, "If you touch my junk, I'm going to have you arrested."

Rivera, known for his outspoken views, landed in hot water in March after he told "Fox and Friends" that slain Florida teen Trayvon Martin's hoodie was too blame for his death.


1 comment:

  1. You can look in the trunk but don't touch my junk.

    ReplyDelete