Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Secret Service sex scandal: Colombian hooker calls agents ‘stupid brutes’


The Colombian hooker at the center of the Secret Service sex scandal slammed the G-men as "stupid brutes" Monday — and confirmed for the first time that she and ex-agent Arthur Huntington had sex.

Dania Suarez told NBC's "Today" that Huntington and his fellow agents were “very direct” in asking her and her prostitute pals for sex at the Cartagena disco where the scandal erupted last month.

“The way they approached us, it seems obvious that they were used to doing it, because people who do this for the first time are very shy," Suarez, speaking in Spanish, told NBC's Michelle Kosinski in an interview from Madrid, where the hooker has been hiding out.

The 24-year-old brunette stunner said the elite agents were flaunting their fit physiques during the booze-fueled night at the discotheque.

"They liked to show off their bodies. Great bodies. Well-defined abs," Suarez giggled. "They liked attention, and we Colombian women are not used to that."

Huntington, a 41-year-old married father of two, was particularly proud of his ripped stomach, she said.

"I was surprised every time he danced with me, he lift up his sweater so I could see," she said.

"They were full of themselves," she added. "There was an over-crazy guy that jumped up on the bar."

Last week, Suarez told a Colombian radio show that Huntington did not appear to be looking for a call girl and that she picked him out because he was the "most handsome." She told "Today" that it was clear Huntington knew she was a hooker before they left the club.

"These are very basic words. Sex, sexo, cash, money, dinero," she said. "I made a sign with my fingers so he couldn't pretend I was charging 80 dollars or 80 cents" instead of $800.

The pair eventually went back to Huntington's room at the swank Hotel Caribe and had "normal sex," after which he quickly fell asleep, leaving his luggage and secret files out in the open, Suarez said.

The next morning, the agent appeared and begged her to stay, she said.

"He told me to stay," Suarez said. "He told me 'Stay here, stay my love, stay my love."

"I told him no. I told him to give me my money, that I was going home," she said.

Huntington got mad, gave her $50 and then kicked her out of his room, she said.

After she refused to leave and local cops shows up, Suarez said Huntington collected about $250 from his agent pals, and she left.

In previous interviews, Suarez said Huntington only offered her $28.

More than two dozen Secret Service agents and U.S. military personnel were disciplined in the aftermath of the scandal, which exploded just days before President Obama arrived in Cartagena for the Summit of the Americas.

Several agents lost their jobs, including Huntington, who packed up his family and fled their Maryland home.

Suarez said the agents got what they deserved.

"I'm not to blame for being attractive. They are to blame for leaving their duty behind," she said.

"They seem like completely stupid, idiots. I don't know how Obama had them in his security force. What dumb men."


No comments:

Post a Comment