Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bar Refaeli Slams Reports Saying She Can't Get a Date


Bar Refaeli has denied the reports in the press that she was lonely and looking to find a new famous partner.

"Just woke up to DailyNews saying I'm looking for a strong FAMOUS guy- what?!?! Where did u get that?? Completely false," Refaeli tweeted Frid
ay.

Adding an additional tweet " LOL now I won't be stopped getting asked out by u guys ha?:) i'm single, happy and loving it!"

According to the report on the Daily News to which Refaeli was responding, itself based on an interview in Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth, she said “I don’t understand it, I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?”

“I’m looking for someone serious, who I can set up home with,” she said. “Someone who comes from a warm, loving family like mine, who has values like mine,” The Daily Mail reported her as saying. “I’m very interested in going out with someone who is big and strong and famous.”

Refaeli's last serious relationship was with Leonardo DiCaprio, whom she dated from the spring of 2006 until the two broke up in 2009. Six months later in 2010 they got back together again only to split up for good in May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment