On Tuesday evening, Lakewood Hatzolah was dispatched to a Powderhorn Drive home for two children seriously burned.
Upon arrival, Hatzolah members found two twin girls with burns. Lakewood Police tell YWN that the injuries occurred as the result of the stove, which was heating up some soup, toppled over on them.
The girls mother, who was nearby in an adjoining room, ran to their aid.
Evidence at the scene suggests that the children may have opened the oven door and then stood on it causing the pot of soup to topple over on them.
One of the girls was treated at the scene for minor burns, however, her sister was flown to St. Barnabas Burn Center by Medivac.
Please be Mispallel for Malka has Shaindel.