Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MTV Star Tila Tequila Dons Nazi Wardrobe



In a punctuation-challenged, expletive-studded screed, reality TV has-been Tila Tequila has taken to her blog to explain "Why I Sympathize With Adolf Hitler Part 1: True History Revealed."

Not surprisingly, her beliefs are getting a lot of attention, and next to no sympathy.

A representative, verbatim snippet:

"I used to think all of those horrible things about (Hitler) until I learned the truth about the war and what Hitler truly did and he was not a bad person as they have painted him out to be. Not even close!!! I cry because my heart feels ….. broken. Here is a man who was not a coward, stood up for his country in a DESPERATE TIME OF NEED (unlike all of our cowardly leaders), and yet not only did he try his best to help his country and people get out of what was a time of depression, economic collapse, high unemployment, amongst many other things… he lost the war AND was painted out to be a monster after his death. This is what breaks my heart. Especially now that I know the truth."

And how does she reconcile this "truth" with anti-Semitism?

"I am not going to sit here and say that I hate Jewish people because that is not the case nor is this about Jews. It is about Hitler and his side of the story that was never told since he was not the victor. However, those of you with a closed mind can think I am being anti-semite all you want because I already told you that I am not, nor will I repeat myself again."

In a separate, 9/11 conspiracy-themed rant, however, she posted a picture of the Twin Towers burning as a result of fiery Stars of David shooting forth from Bernie Madoff's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment