Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

White supremacist turns up at court in full Nazi regalia to fight for custody of his children – including one who he named Adolf


A New Jersey father who made headlines after naming his son 'Adolf Hitler' has marched in to a court wearing a Nazi uniform.

Heath Campbell, 40, from Holland Township, gained national attention back in 2008 when a store refused to put his son's name on a birthday cake.

Campbell has since become estranged from his wife, Deborah, after their children were put into foster care in 2011. He was at the Hunterdon County Family Court in Flemington fighting for the right to visit his youngest son, Heinrich Hons Campbell, 2.

"I'm going to tell the judge, I love my children. I want to be a father, let me be it," Campbell told NBC10 outside court.

"Let me prove to the world that I am a good father."

Campbell has reportedly worn his Nazi garb, including swastika patches, arm bands and a moustache in the style of Adolf Hitler's since forming the hate group group "Hitler's Order" a year ago. He was accompanied to court today by a woman, also wearing Nazi insignia, said to be a member of the group.

The New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services also has custody of Campbell's three other children - Adolf Hitler Campbell, 7, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 6, and 5-year-old Honzlynn Jeannie Campbell.

The children were taken into care after alleged violence and neglect in the family home. Heinrich Hons was taken by authorities 16 hours after his birth in November 2011 but his father denies any wrongdoing.

"I'm going to keep fighting," Campbell said. "I don't care if it kills me. I love them," Campbell said.

"I've never abused my children, I only name my children and I don't think it's right anymore."
 The outcome of the case will not be released to the public.


View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment