Lawrence Taylor, who paid $300 to have sex with a 16-year-old alleged prostitute, will not have his photo on the online sex-offender registry
Former Giants superstar Lawrence Taylor was slammed today with a federal sex trafficking lawsuit filed by the girl who was forced to prostitute herself to "LT" in an upstate motel room last year.
The scathing suit accuses Taylor -- who earlier this year pleaded guilty in a related criminal case -- of ignoring the bruises on the face of then-16-year-old Cristina Fierro, who arrived at his room in a Suffern, NY, motel after being beaten by a pimp to force her to visit the legendary linebacker.
Taylor then "attemped to engage in various sexual acts with Ms. Fierro, including forcing himself onto Ms. Fierro without a condom" during the May 6, 2010 incident.
"Taylor, a 51-year-old former professional football player who is 6'3'' and approximately 240 pounds, forced himself on Ms. Fierro, a slight teenager who was not only visibly injured, shaken and crying, but expressly told him she did not want to engage in sex and tried to push his enormous body off hers," said the Manhattan federal court suit. "He then handed her $300."
The lawsuit seeks monetary damages for Fierro -- who has publicly outed herself in the case -- in excess of $75,000.
Taylor's lawyer wasted no time comparing the damning claims in the lawsuit to "a fairytale."
Taylor -- who was initially criminally charged with statutory rape in the shameful incident -- last March pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute last March for his conduct with Fierro. The Hall of Famer, who now lives in Florida, was sentenced to six years of probation.
The pimp who beat Fierro, convicted killer Rasheed Davis, in August was sentenced to seven years in prison by a federal judge.
At Davis' sentencing, Fierro said, "I told Lawrence Taylor that it was my first time, and that I did not feel comfortable . . . He went ahead anyway, and had sexual intercourse with me."
Fierro, now 18, is being represented in her civil suit by high-profile lawyer Gloria Allred, who excoriated Taylor at a press conference after his criminal sentence this year in Rockland County court. Allred and Fierro are scheduled to give another press conference on the new civil case today.
Taylor's lawyer, Arthur Aidala, said, "It’s a shame that, once again, Gloria Allred’s intoxication with media coverage for her cases has blurred her vision to uphold the highest level of ethical and moral standards to which attorneys are supposed to adhere. Today she continues her disgraceful behavior of re-victimizing her clients in order to bolster her own visibility."
Aidala added, "Lawrence Taylor and everyone involved in this matter went out of their way to protect Ms. Fierro’s identify and to offer her help in getting her life back on track. Instead, Ms. Fierro unfortunately has found herself to be the victim of an older and supposedly wiser woman who has chosen to exploit Ms. Fierro’s situation, as opposed to getting her the help she obviously needs."
"Mr. Taylor and his legal team have never disparaged Ms. Fierro in any way. Now, in defending himself, Mr. Taylor and other independent witnesses will have to reveal the rather disparaging truth about Ms. Fierro and the facts about the evening in question," Aidala said. "Ms. Allred’s complaint reads like a fairytale of what she would like the facts to be as opposed to the truth.