Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Eva Mendes' alleged stalker John Luna ordered to stay at least 100 yards away for three years



















LOS ANGELES - A delusional Long Island man who claims he's engaged to actress Eva Mendes was ordered to keep his distance from the "Hitch" hottie for three years.

John Luna, 39, did not appear in court but signed paperwork saying he did not oppose the request for the restraining order, a court clerk told the Daily News.

Luna was described in Mendes' court filing as a transient who traveled from his home in Melville, L.I., to California to stalk and terrorize her.

He showed up at her house on May 31 - after sending a package brimming with "bizarre" audio recordings, a letter and a card, her filing stated.

"To die for you would not have been enough. So to live through death so that I can be perfect for you, that would be much better. And I know you would do the same," Luna wrote in the doodle-filled note.

"I know we are together in this. This is our dream!" he wrote. "When I am holding you in my arms, I know that I will have made it home."

A separate Hallmark card included a reference to the cha-cha-cha, and Luna signed it with the message "I'm thinking we'll be dancing to this at our wedding!"

Mendes, who previously won a temporary stay-away order, complained she lived "in constant fear" of Luna.

He now must stay at least 100 yards away from her through June 20, 2014.

1 comment:

  1. Someone contact me I'm his exgirlfriend I know a lot and have a lot of similar letters!!! Luv2bartend@aol.com

    ReplyDelete