Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Patrick Henry, Charged With Assault For Brutal Beating Of Reality TV Star Ariane Bellamar

CEO Patrick Henry

A millionaire tech CEO is accused of beating up a former reality star on what was supposed to be a romantic getaway to the Sundance Film Festival after his friends started flirting with her on a night out.

Beverly Hills Nannies star Ariane Bellamar says Entropic Communications CEO Patrick Henry beat her up in a jealous, booze-fueled, rage on their second-night in Park City, Utah and she has pictures of her bruised and battered body to prove it.

Now Henry faces more than a year behind bars after being formally charged by the Summit Count District Attorney today with assault, interrupting a 911 call and destruction of property.

Bellamar says she met the 51-year-old online through dating website MillionaireMatch.com after officially seperating from her real estate mogul husband Barry Pettitt in November.

Though she never met Henry in person person before the trip, she agreed to go because 'he seemed normal' and friends vouched for him.

She seemed to be having a great time when she posted a picture of the view from Utah on January 22. 'Park City is amazing!' she wrote.

But things allegedly took a turn on their second night out.

'He started doing shots...and became very jealous of the attention his friends were paying me,' Bellamar told Radar. 'I told him I wanted to leave [but] he did not. I took a cab back to the cabin, inadvertently locked the door behind me and went to bed.'

The next thing she says she remembers is being woken up by Henry, dragging her by the hair into the garage. She claims he screamed at her and accused her of purposefully locking him out even though he had a key.

'He then proceeded to throw me multiple times into the concrete walls of the garage,' she said. 'I am bloodied and bruised all up and down my left side of my body and… right side. It was terrifying.'

Bellamar provided pictures of her injuries to Radar which show bruises covering her left arm, thigh and backside with scabs on her hands and broken nails.

'After three tosses, I just laid freezing on the garage floor, begging him to allow me into the house ,' Bellamar said. 'I thought that I was going to freeze to death. I was still in my cocktail attire from the evening. He looked crazy.'

Read more: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment