Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kill my husband, please



Here is Long Island "hit mom" Susan Williams sealing the $20,000 deal to have her estranged husband murdered.

Authorities released the shocking video yesterday, the same day the mother of four was convicted of the brazen crime in a Mineola courtroom -- and her daughter's boyfriend was arrested for tampering with the jury.

"I want it as simple as possible. If I could do it myself, I would!" Williams laughs in an SUV as she talks to a man she thought was a killer for hire but was actually an undercover cop.

"Like I said, it'll be an accident," the fake murderer says. He assures her there would be no evidence to sift through. "I'm not going to give 'em CSI," he says.

see more videos Prosecutor Anne Donnelly said Williams wanted her husband, Peter, dead so she could collect on a $1 million insurance policy, on which she had forged his signature.

"I want him out of my life. I want him to disappear," Williams says on the video, shot in March. "If it's an accident and he's dead, I'm great. I would love to just do this and get it done."

But she wanted to make sure the only victim would be her hubby.

"Nothing's gonna happen to anyone but him," she is promised. "He has to be alone."

Later, Williams is heard saying, "I should give you some money, right?"

She hands over five $100 bills.

"You wanted ones?" she replies, laughing.

The $500 was a deposit on the $20,000 she'd promised to carry out the contract, prosecutors said.

Williams also jokes about how incriminating it would be if the conversation was being recorded.

"If you're taping me, I'm f- -ked, if that's the case," Williams laughs.

After she also turns over a photo of her husband and other information, the undercover cop makes it clear one last time: "He's not going to be living anymore. He's going to be dead."

Williams nods and replies, "I'll hear from you, then?" and leaves the vehicle.

After the jury of six men and six women convicted Williams, Nassau DA Kathleen Rice revealed that Frank Trapani, 20, the boyfriend of Williams' eldest daughter was arrested for improperly contacting one of the jurors last week. The juror was replaced.

He was also charged with possession of a controlled substance after a white powdery substance was found on him, cops said.

Defense attorney John Carman told the jurors Williams was the victim of entrapment.

No comments:

Post a Comment